Supartz FX Osteoarthritis Pain Treatment Injection Syringe is used to provide patients relief from chronic knee pain associated with Osteoarthritis.
Supartz FX Osteoarthritis Pain Treatment Injection Syringe
by Bioventus SKU 7156-4444
Size: 10 mg /mL
Supartz FX is one of the most popular treatments within the medical world that can offer pain relief due to arthritis.
This injectable solution is made up of small alginate particles including sodium hyaluronate which provides fast and efficient relief for both particularly the athletes. The Supartz FX is injected directly into the knee joint and is used for the treatment of knee osteoarthritis.
Using Supartz FX the patient may be able to function more easily with less knee pain. The injections are administered by an experienced physician with specific sets of instructions that include a certain number of injections, and prescription drugs to help with any other related condition.
The goal of using Supartz FX is to reduce pain and help keep the joint lubricated. The assurance of getting a healthy and free of discomfort lifestyle makes retention rates very high. With regular use of Supartz FX, long-lasting comfort can be attained which can provide enhanced mobility.
Supartz FX Osteoarthritis Pain Treatment Injection Prefilled Syringe (also called a viscosupplement) is a non-surgical, non-pharmacologic therapy for knee osteoarthritis. Supartz FX therapy can help relieve your pain which improves your mobility and gets you back to your normal activities and a productive life.
Benefits for Supartz FX Osteoarthritis Pain Treatment Injection Syringe
• Can help reduce and relieve pain from osteoarthritis
• Speeds up recovery process
• Non-invasive treatment option
• Treats multiple joints at once
• Easy administration
• Only a few injections are needed
• Lower risk of serious side effects
• Proven efficacy and safety record
• May help restore some functionality and joint mobility
• Can be used in combination with other treatments
• Can also provide short-term relief of symptoms such as stiffness and swelling
Supartz FX treats knee osteoarthritis by providing temporary replacement for the diseased synovial fluid in your knee, which is an underlying cause of your pain.
Instructions on How to Use Supartz FX Injection Syringe
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water prior to using the Supartz FX Osteoarthritis Pain Treatment Injection Syringe.
2. Check the syringe package for expiration dates to ensure it is still safe to use.
3. Remove the injection needle and syringe from the packaging.
4. Prepare the injection site by cleaning it with an alcohol swab.
5. Remove the protective cap from the needle and attach it to the syringe.
6. Fill the syringe with the prescribed number of milliliters of medication as directed by your doctor.
7. Gently insert the needle into the injection site and inject.
8. Hold the injection site area for a few seconds after the medication has been delivered.
9. Remove the needle from the injection site, then unthread and discard it properly.
10. Reinforce the site with an abdominal support pad if necessary.
11. Dispose of the syringe in an appropriate medical waste disposal receptacle.
Buy Supartz FX Osteoarthritis Pain Treatment Injection Syringes online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.
When you have knee osteoarthritis, the hyaluronic acid (HA) in the synovial fluid in your knee joint becomes diluted and breaks down—reducing its natural properties. This is associated with increased inflammatory processes that can degrade the cartilage in your knee.
This inflammation causes pain receptors to begin firing during normal movement. The pain tends to cause knee osteoarthritis patients to limit movement which, in turn, limits to further deterioration of joint structures and synovial fluid quality because movement is required for normal synovial activity. This process can become a vicious cycle as the disease becomes progressively worse and quality of life is severely compromised for patients.