Have a question about this product?Ask us
Auto Re-Order & Save! More details
Roho Incorporated HIGH PROFILE® QUADTRO SELECT® Cushion 15″ x 15″, 8 x 8 Cells, Adjustable, Washable
The QUADTRO SELECT® Cushion sets the standard in the industry for overall performance in wheelchair seating. Each and every user will benefitFrom a customized fit through the simple push of a knob. The revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape fitting capabilities while the user is seated, allowing quick and easy on-demand adjustment to maximize function.
With the built-in stability and simplicity of the QUADTRO SELECT® Cushion, no longer will you have to sacrifice maximum skin protection to get stability, positioning or convenience. The QUADTRO SELECT® Cushion does it all.
- Adjustable: Fits specific seating needs and unique body shapes.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry (4.4lbs).
- Minimizes fatigue of the client.
- Cushion comes with cover, pump, repair kit, and operating instructions.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: Neoprene rubber cushion can be patched or repaired to extend use.
- Ventilated: Separated air cells allow air circulation to reach the surface of the skin and provide a cooling environment.
- Quadtro Select Cushion
- High Profile
- 1 Each / Each
- 3 year warranty
|Brand Roho Inc|
Packaging 1 Each / Each
Weight 5 LB
Shipping Dimensions 17.9 X 19.5 X 4.4 Inches
AIR CUSHIONS FOR WHEELCHAIRS / AIR PILLOW FOR WHEELCHAIR
Air cushions for wheelchairs are by far one of the best types of medical grade cushions available worldwide. They are made with special cells that are filled with air and able to be inflated with an included specialty pump. There is actually much to know about air pillows for wheelchairs if you’re going to purchase one, and AvaCare Medical is happy to provide you with the information you need!
How do Air Cushions Work?
Many of these pneumatic wheelchair cushions allow adjustability in terms of air pressure, and they can enhance the positioning stability of users when compared to other types of wheelchair cushions (such as gel or regular foam). While air filled wheelchair cushions may be used in conjunction with other wheelchair cushion materials, in general these are made of high quality neoprene rubber. Since they are designed to target pressure points, these air cushion seats for wheelchairs prove exceptional at benefitting users with the following features: