Armedica AM-334 Hi-Lo Bariatric Treatment Table offers full height adjustment
Armedica AM-334 Hi-Lo Bariatric Treatment Table offers full height adjustment and section mobility so the patient can be placed in the proper position for maximum results with minimum effort. This strong, stylish and affordable table provides patient comfort and easy access getting on and off the table.
Note: We request that customers inspect their packages properly upon delivery and report any damage immediately. Please refuse any damaged packages, and take a picture for reference.
Shipping charges cover lift-gate or dock delivery only
Armedica AM-334 Hi-Lo Bariatric Treatment Table offers full height adjustment.
- Armedica AM-334 Hi-Lo Bariatric Treatment Table has pivoting joints house hardened steel shoulder bolts with locking nuts to ensure years of trouble-free operation
- 34oz heavy-duty vinyl with Permablok 3(R) bacterial protection
- Radiused, seamless corners on upholstered components ensure use safety and enhance wear-resistance
- Top sections have welded steel support frames
- Contoured Face/Nose Opening
- 1-3/4″ firm density foam tops ensure many years of dependable service and provide the needed support to a patient
- Power assisted caster system makes maneuvering truly easy and promotes excellent mobility
- Footswitch control
- 110 volts, 60Hz motor
- 500 lb Lifting weight capacity
- 11 Standard Upholstery Colors:
– 8 Basic colors and 3 Decorator colors
– Decorator Colors have an ultra soft leather feel and soft hi-loft backing
– Treated with a proven vinyl protective coating that is engineered to create a tough, effective barrier against the three biggest problems encountered in environment: germs, abrasion and stains
– Offers superior bacterial protection that the healthcare industry can count on
– Guards against the surface growth of fungus mold and mildew spores
– Retains its good looks and is highly resistant to microbial deterioration that can cause cracking splitting and loss of flexibility
- How To Clean Upholstery?
– A mixture of mild soap and water is recommended for general cleaning
– A 10% bleach 90% water mixture is also acceptable
– Protex by Parker labs is a commercial disinfectant that is appropriate to use on our vinyl
|Top Section||Three Piece|
|Head Section: One Section||15″ x 34″||Raises 45 degrees. Lowers 90 degrees|
|Center Section||22″ x 34″||Non Elevating|
|Foot Section||39″ x 34″||Raises 70 degrees|
|Firm Density Foam||1-3/4″|
|Power||110 volts, 60Hz motor|
|Weight Capacity||500 lbs|
Limited Warranty of 18 months. Warranty covers defects in materials and defects in workmanship.