SleepSafe II Medium Bed – Full Size is an ideal choice for children
Brand: SLEEPSAFE BEDS LLC
SleepSafe II features pressure reducing mattress with fluid-resistant, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, fire-retardant stretch nylon fabric cover, easy-access safety rail, and rail windows. The strong locking casters provide excellent mobility. Medium Bed transfer height is 32-Inch with the safety rail on and 30-1/2-inch with safety rail off.
Full Size Sleepsafe II Medium Bed Includes:
SleepSafe BedPremium Mattress Size: 51″W x 77″LLocking CastersFoundation of choice
Choosing Your Sleepsafe Bed
SleepSafe II Medium Bed – Full Size is an ideal choice for children or adults with cognitive or physical disabilities. It is a proven ultra-safe solution for virtually eliminating entrapment and falls.
How to Choose Sleepsafe II Medium Bed?
- Bed Size Selection:
– Twin Size is available with all available foundations. Mattresses support up to 350 lbs.
– Mattress size is 51″ by 77″.Â
- Choosing Foundation Type:
Every durable medical equipment (DME) SleepSafe Bed includes a foundation that supports the mattress. The following foundations are available for SleepSafe Safety Beds:
– Fixed Foundation:Â Offers a foundation with a fixed height. The mattress will lie flat on a box spring or bunkie board. The height/positioning choice you make when installing the fixed foundation will determine the height of safety rail protection above the mattress.
Example, if you choose to install at the lower position, this will increase the height of protection above the mattress. You may change the height of your fixed foundation at any time.
Note: You have a choice when choosing the Fixed foundation of a box spring or bunkie board. There is no cost or comfort difference between the two options. The only difference in the two is the depth of each. A bunkie board offers approximately 5″ more of safety rail protection.
– Manual Foundation: Offers four choices. The hand cranks use a hydraulic system and are easy to use with little effort by the operating caregiver. The hand crank handles fold up into the shaft of handle.
- Manual Flat:Â Manual crank mattress height adjustment only. This will raise and lower the mattress height with one crank located in the front panel of the bed below the safety rail.
- Manual Plus:Â Manual crank head and knee adjustment. This will raise and lower the head and/or knee section of the bed with a combination of two cranks located in the front panel of the bed below the safety rail.
- Manual Electric:Â Manual crank mattress height adjustment and electric head and knee adjustment. This will allow user to raise and lower the head and/or knee section of the bed electrically with a remote. The raising and lowering of the mattress are controlled by a manual crank located in the front of the bed.
- Manual HiLo:Â Manual crank head, knee and mattress height adjustment. This will raise and lower the mattress height and raise and lower the head and knee section of the bed with a combination of three cranks located in the front panel of the bed below the safety rail. With a hydraulic system, the hand cranks are easy to use with minimal effort by the caregiver.