Mangar Sit-U-Up Pillow Lift is designed as a simple, uncomplicated way to use a pillow to raise and lower a person in bed.
Mangar Sit-U-Up Pillow Lift Warranty
How to store, care and maintain the Sit-U-Up Pillow Lift?
- Remove the overlay and inflate the Mangar Sit-u-Up Pillow Lift.
- Sponge clean with a detergent solution and dry thoroughly.
- Do not dry sit-u-up pillow lift using hot air.
- The cover can be machine washed up to 40°C; low heat tumble dried and medium heat ironed.
- Do not dry clean or use bleach.
The quilt can be machine washed up to 40ºC and tumble dried.
- Do not dry clean.
- The foam pad can be cleaned with a general purpose detergent and water using a clean disposable cloth.
- Dry using disposable paper towels and allow to dry thoroughly before inserting back into quilt.
- The overlay should be removed and the Sit-U-Up fully inflated.
- The Sit-U-Up should be pre-cleaned by washing with detergent and water and then disinfected using either buffered hypochlorite (such as ;Milton; solution) or a hard surface alcohol impregnated wipe.
- Leave the solution on the HPL for approximately 10 minutes before thoroughly rinsing off with clean cold water.
- Do not dry using hot air.
- Clean the foam as in Routine Cleaning.
- Prepare a 1,000 p.p.m. solution of Chlor-Clean and wipe over the foam with a clean disposable cloth.
- If a white film is left on the foam, wipe over with a disposable cloth rinsed in clean water.
- Allow to dry thoroughly before inserting back into quilt.
- Ensure that the Sit-u-Up is thoroughly dry before storing.
- Store deflated in a dry place.
- Other than routine cleaning and disinfecting, the Sit-u-Up Pillow Lift is maintenance free.
- We recommend that a thorough examination of the Sit-u-Up is carried out regularly (not to exceed 12 months).