Invacare MicroAir MA500 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System
Brand/Manufacturer: INVACARE CORPORATION
Invacare MicroAir MA500 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System is lightweight and easy-to-use and aids in the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Injuries. It has Cell in cell design which helps to prevent bottoming out in the event of a power failure. This givesÂ ultimate patient comfort and relief.
Estimated Shipping Time: 1-3 Days
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Invacare MicroAir MA500 Alternating Pressure Low Air Loss Mattress System is lightweight and easy-to-use and aids in the Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Injuries.
Invacare MicroAir MA500 Mattress System Features
- 2-in-1 alternating pressure cycles help ensure protection for residents with low to medium risk
- Natural heel slope is designed to decrease pressure in residents vulnerable heel area
- Soft nylon urethane backed cells are designed to provide easy cleaning and help minimize the proliferation of bacterial growth
- Highly vapor permeable and oversized pliable quilted nylontop cover is designed to providelow shear, friction and moistureprotection
- 8 adjustable comfort settingsdepending on the residents therapy requirement
- Audio and visual alarms warns theresident during power outage
- Streamlined pump design islightweight and unobtrusive
2 year limited warranty on power unit and 1 year limited warranty on mattress, mattress overlay and cover
LOW AIR LOSS MATTRESSES / LAL MATTRESS
If someone needs exceptional pressure sore relief along with increased breathability and support, a low air loss mattress can provide them with the comfort they crave. AvaCare Medical has some of the best low air loss mattress systems on the market, offered at great prices. Nobody should suffer from the discomfort associated with pressure sores, and a LAL (low air loss) mattress can provide exceptional medical benefits that are helpful for a patient’s wound care needs. Read More…
Invacare Corporation is a leading manufacturer of medical products that help users breathe, take rest, move and perform essential hygiene. Invacare products are ideal for people with a range of challenges like limited mobility, difficulty in breathing, insufficiency in maintaining personal hygiene, etc. They help in promoting recovery and living active lifestyles. A number of hospital and nursing home services can now be provided safely at home with the use of Invacare medical equipment. Invacare provides a wide range of products including beds and furnishings, respiratory therapy, personal care, patient transfer and mobility under different brand names like Homefill, Tracer IV, microAir, CareGuard, etc.