Tamron – SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLR – black
Designed for Nikon cameras with FX bayonet mount; VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism; XLD (eXtra Low Dispersion) and LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements; eBAND coating ; Full-time Manual Focus; 77mm filter size; 37.4″ minimum focus distance; up to 1:6.1 magnification ratio.
Capture high-quality professional images with this Tamron SP 70-200mm zoom lens. The telephoto lens is compact enough to stow with other lenses and is compatible with Nikon full-frame and DSLR cameras. This Tamron SP 70-200mm zoom lens offers a faster auto-focus speed than previous models and Vibration Compensation for blur-free shots.
Products related to this item
|Model Name||Canon EOS M50|
|Model Name||Astro Zoom|
About this item
- High Image Quality features a New 20 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor, Expandable to 204800
- High-speed Continuous Shooting of up to 12 fps with Mechanical Shutter and up to 20 fps Electronic (Silent) Shutter
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF covering Approx. 100% Area with 1,053 AF Areas
- Subject tracking of People and Animals using Deep Learning Technology
- Video capture resolution is 2160p
|Model Name||Canon EOS R6 + RF24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM Kit|
|Optical Sensor Size||Full Frame|