Buy Physical Therapy Equipment | Workout Machines | Exercise Machines for Home
Showing all 2 results
What is Physical Therapy Equipment?
Rehabilitation is one of the best ways to recover from a certain injury, stroke, or surgery. Rehab Equipment is essential in most rehab activities. Whether it’s occupational, speech, or physical therapy, there is always a need to use equipment to make the process effective and successful. Without equipment, the treatment might not be effective, and the process may be prolonged. Subsequently, there are certain physical exercises required to assess the development of the therapy process.
Types of Exercise Machines for Home
- Rehab Equipment – Rehabilitation helps to minimize or slow down the disabling effects of chronic health conditions. Ergonomic designs assure the user’s comfort and ease of application .At Rehab STORE you will find a wide range of training stairs and parallel bars with many exciting elements and user-friendly features
- Cardio Equipment – Cardio exercise and activities help to strengthen your heart and muscles, Reduce arthritis pain and stiffness through joint movement. Cardio exercise utilizes the large muscles of your body in movement over a sustained period, keeping your heart rate to at least 50-percent of its maximum level. Shop from our wide selection of cardiovascular fitness equipment. Pedal exercisers, treadmills, exercise bikes, steppers, and rowers are all examples of cardio machines and it’s all designed to give you a full-body workout.
- Hand Exercise – Hand exercises help to strengthen the muscles around the joints and provide more support. Increase the blood flow to your hands. We have an amazing variety of pulleys, shoulders and arm skates, therapeutic exercisers, exercise wheels, and more. All these products work toward providing strength, flexibility, and dexterity to the hands
- Leg Exercise Machines – Leg exercise engages the major muscle groups of your body, which helps to increase overall athletic performance and support healthy movement patterns in your daily life. Stretching and flexibility equipment, rebounders, and leg exercisers can all be found here. They’re made by well-known companies like Ideal Medical Products, Needak Manufacturing, Elginex, Fabrication Enterprises, and others, and they’re dependable, safe, and long-lasting.
- Yoga and Pilates – Increased muscle strength and tone, particularly of your abdominal muscles, lower back, hips, and buttocks (the ‘core muscles’ of your body). We have a large selection of Yoga and Pilates equipment, including soft yoga mats and accessories. Choose from Ecowise, Aeromat, Cando, FitBALL, and Thera-Band to meet your needs and be assured of complete satisfaction.