Have a question about this product?Ask us
Auto Re-Order & Save! More details
- With up to 12 hours of protection, you can trust the original design of Poise Ultimate Absorbency, Long Pads to handle unexpected gushes from light bladder leakage
- Poise incontinence pads offer the trusted 3-in-1 protection for dryness, comfort and odor control.
- Prevent leaks and quickly lock away wetness with Leak-Block Sides and an Absorb-Loc Core
- Can be used as a postpartum pad or maternity pad for women after birth who experience heavier bladder leakage
- Poise products are FSA-eligible – only applicable in the US
- All Poise maternity pads, bladder control pads and other incontinence products are shipped discreetly in a brown, corrugated box for your privacy
|Size One Size Fits Most|
Topsheet Color Options White Topsheet
Type Options Long Length
INCONTINENCE LINERS / UNDERWEAR LINERS FOR ADULTS
Incontinence liner pads are thicker than light pads, and provide a wider area of protection. They are often shaped anatomically and are used as a discreet alternative to adult diapers and protective underwear. Whether you need something for moderate urinary incontinence or for use as light bowel incontinence liners, we’ve got what you need
As many people are aware, the variety of products available to help one manage incontinence is exorbitant. There are all different products; some designed for light incontinence, some for mild, some for moderate, and some for total incontinence.
Incontinence liners are designed for active individuals with moderate urinary incontinence. They contain more liquid than light pads or pantiliners, but not as much as a diaper or pullup.
Liners are waterproof, since they were purposefully designed to hold in liquid and prevent leakage. Therefore, they are not meant for use as an added protective layer in a diaper or pull up (see diaper doublers), since they won’t let liquid seep into the diaper, and will likely require the individual to have to change more often than he’d need to if he was only wearing a diaper.
Rather, incontinence liner pads are underwear liners for adults; they are designed to be placed inside ordinary underwear.