Medline Urinary Drainage Bag with Anti-Reflux Tower is designed for patients who suffer from incontinence problems
Medline Urinary Drainage Bag With Anti Reflux Tower
Benefits of Medline Urinary Drainage Bag
- Minimizes backflow
- Increases patient safety
- 50″ long tube
- Includes reinforced hanger with built-in anti-kink drain tube guide and adjustable bed sheet clam
- Designed to keep the user comfortable and stress-free throughout the night
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the use of an anti-reflux tower in urine bags?
The Antireflux tower in the catheter urine bag improves urine flow and provides reflux control. It prevents urine backflow into the tube.
2. How often one should change the urine drainage bag?
- The Medline urinary drainage bag should be changed whenever you disconnect the drainage bag from the catheter.
- If the urine bag is damaged, leaking, discolored, or a bad odor remains after cleaning the bag.
3. What are the uses of Medline Catheter Bags?
They are designed as urine collection bags and are mostly used for incontinence patients. This bag is attached to the catheter that is placed inside your bladder.
Click here for more FAQ’s of Medline Urinary Drain Bag With Anti Reflux Tower
Instructions to use Medline Drain Bag and Urine Meter
The drainage bag should last approximately one month when switched daily. Discard and replace bags earlier if they become discolored, brittle, or even smell after cleaning.