Sodium Chloride 0.9% IV Bag for Injection are a sterile, nonpyrogenic used intended for intravenous administration.
Sodium Chloride 0.9% IV Bag for Injection are a sterile, nonpyrogenic used intended for intravenous administration. Hospira Sodium Chloride ADD-Vantage Flexible Plastic Container is clearly labeled graduation marks and has a rigid saddle with a wide injection port that makes it quicker and easier to add medications with a reduced risk for contamination and needle sticks. Each 100 mL of 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection, USP contains 900 mg sodium chloride in water for injection.
Sodium Chloride 0.9% Injection IV Bags 250mL (Rx) (Case of 12- 2-Packs)
by Hospira SKU 0409-7101-02
- For intravenous use only
- Clearly labeled graduation marks
- pH of 5.5 (5.0 – 7.0)
- Rigid saddle
- Wide medication port
- Sterile and non-pyrogenic
- Latex-free and PVC-free
- 250 mL per bag
- 2 per pack
- 12 packs per case
- For intravascular injections
- As a diluent or solvent for parenteral drugs
- To contribute to hydration when provided with parenteral drugs and fluid therapy
Sodium Chloride IV Bag Benefits
- Made with clear materials for easier visual inspection of admixtures
- PVC-free construction means there is no need to double-stock separate bags with any drugs that are incompatible with PVC
- Rigid saddle and wide medication port makes it quicker and easier to add medications with a reduced risk for contamination and needle sticks
For best results, read and follow all instructions located in the package insert shipped with this product.
Store at room temperature (77°F or 25°C)
Avoid excessive heat
Protect from freezing
IV Bags, IV Sets & Accessories
IV Bags are fluid containers used to infuse IV fluids into a vein. IV Bags are essential to medical facilities for maintaining patient hydration levels and providing nutrition. Reusable IV Bags hold medical grade solutions and are ideal for administering medications and antibiotics.
Our IV Bags are manufactured in cleanroom facilities to ensure safe and efficient results. IV Bags can be used to treat dehydration, electrolyte imbalances, infection, and high blood pressure.