- Hospital-quality disposable underpads help protect beds, chairs, wheelchairs, floors and more from unexpected leaks
- Combination fluff and polymer core provides absorbency and odor control; waterproof polypropylene backing helps keep underpad from sliding around
- Soft, fabric-like material and non-crinkly backsheet for quiet comfort
- Pair them with FitRight body-worn incontinence products (available separately) for extra peace of mind and fewer bed changes
- Choose from moderate and heavy absorbency plus 3 sizes
|Backsheet Color: Peach|
Size Dimensions: 30″ X 30″
Absorbency Level: Heavy
Absorbent Material: Fluff and Polymer
Inner Pack: Inner Pack
Material: Polypropylene Backing
Top Sheet: Not Quilted
DISPOSABLE CHANGING PADS / WATERPROOF PADS FOR BABIES
Disposable changing pads are one of those essentials that every smart mom appreciates. They allow mothers to change the baby on a clean, sanitary surface. They can be used anywhere; spread the waterproof pad for babies on a couch, car seat, bed, or even in a public bathroom, and change your child in a cinch.
Waterproof Pads for Babies: Multi-Purpose Baby Products
Waterproof pads for babies are not only disposable changing pads; practical moms have discovered several other uses for these pads.
Disposable baby changing pads can be placed on any surface. Spread it out on the baby’s crib or play mat to catch spit up, or use it on its own as a playmat – lay it on the floor and put your baby on it with a toy. You can also use as a baby bed mat it to line the baby’s crib or carriage in case of leaks, or as a changing table liner or a disposable changing pad cover.
Disposable waterproof pads for babies are one of the most functional and practical baby products you can find. Although designed for use as disposable changing pads, these have many other purposes to boast of.
Disposable Baby Pads for Sanitary Purposes
When in a public restroom, instead of changing your baby directly on the changing table, you can place a disposable changing pad liner underneath the infant to prevent cross-contamination.
Disposable baby pads don’t have any build-up of bacteria and germs. They’re only used once, so they’re less malodorous and more sanitary and hygienic than reusable ones.