Have a question about this product?Ask us
Auto Re-Order & Save! More details
Equalizer Air Walker® Walker Boot
- Accommodates the swelling patterns that occur throughout the rehabilitation process
- Low profile, rocker bottom is specially engineered to help promote a natural, stable gait
- Comfortable foam liner with easy hook and loop fastening straps allow for quick and easy fitting adjustments
- Small: For women’s shoe size 6 – 8; men’s, 41/2 – 7
- Patented pneumatic system increases stability while decreasing pain and swelling
- Air is easily adjusted to achieve desired compression and custom fit
CAM BOOTS / POST-OP SHOES & MEDICAL BOOTS
Medical boots such as CAM Boots and post op shoes will allow your foot to heal following a surgery or injury. If you’re looking for a cast boot for a broken foot or a surgical shoe, you’ve found the right place to pick the best one. We offer fast shipping, competitive prices, and our priority is your satisfaction. There’s a reason why care is in our name! If you’re not sure which medical boot is best for your needs, call our experienced care team for expert assistance.
The medical boot, also referred to as a cast boot or post op shoe, is usually worn to protect the foot from re-injury. It helps bones at the lower leg and ankle to heal. Many orthopedic medical boots are able to be adjusted, and can be removed if the situation arises where it is necessary. There are many different brands of cast boots; here are the most popular products from the best brands.
5 Best Medical Boots of 2021
Finding a top quality medical boot is extremely important for anyone who wants to have full and smooth recovery. The following are the 5 best medical boots of 2021.
- MaxTrax Air Walker Boot
- Ossur Walker Equalizer Low Top Orthopedic Boot
- Braceability Short Toe Boot
- Equalizer Air Walker Walker Boot
- Nextep Contour “Shortie” Ankle Walker Boot
What is a CAM Boot?
CAM (controlled ankle movement) boots are medical boots which allows you to walk even with serious foot injuries. CAM boots are adjustable, can be used multiple times, and can be removed when necessary.
The CAM walker boot is referred to as such since it severely limits the range of movement of your ankle hinge. This allows the injured area to heal properly without re-injury or misalignment.
This cast boot provides the wearer with stability, support and comfort.
Features that CAM boots often offer include a rocker sole and a pneumatic air liner for more natural gait,
CAM boots are available from many elite medical brands on AvaCare Medical.
Whether you’ll need a tall or short CAM boot depends on several factors, the main one being how much of the leg needs protection and support. Below is an easy-to-follow chart with all the info you’ll need to decide whether you require a tall or short CAM boot.