Nitro Euro Style 3-Wheel Rollator Rolling Walker
Have a question about this product?Ask us
Auto Re-Order & Save! More details
- The Nitro 3-Wheel Rollator is the newest addition to Drive’s premium line-up of Nitro rollators.
- Featuring a hidden inner brake cable, the functional and modern Nitro 3 is designed with safety in mind while indoors or outdoors.
- The Nitro 3 easily navigates narrow spaces and folds flat while in the standing position so it can roll, park and store anywhere.
- Also included is a large, removable pouch to keep personal items close.
- The Nitro 3 comes pre-assembled, so you can unbox, unfold and get going!
Actual Product Weight:12.7 lbs
Handle Height (Max):37.5″
Handle Height (Min):32.5″
Inside Hand Grip Width:14″
Number of Wheels:3
Overall Product Height:32.5″
Overall Product Length:29″
Overall Product Width:22″
Primary Product Color:Red
Primary Product Material:Aluminum
Product Weight Capacity:300 lbs
Width Inside Back Legs:21.5″
3 WHEELED WALKERS / THREE-WHEELED ROLLATOR
In order to get the most possible maneuverability, one may want to consider 3-wheeled walkers instead of the more popular 4-wheeled models. AvaCare Medical has a select line of 3-wheel rollators that are made by top brands in the medical industry, including Drive Medical, Guardian, and Medline.
3-Wheeled Walkers: Pros
3-wheel rollator walkers feature 3 wheels, of course. However, most of these don’t have the same basic square shape that many standard walkers feature. Instead, three wheel rollator walkers have a more triangular shape in their framing in order to achieve the same balance and stability that other walkers offer. There are a ton of benefits when it comes to using these walkers compared to the alternatives:
- Increased Mobility: Tri-wheel walkers don’t require quite as much upper body strength as a standard rollator or walker. Users don’t have to lift the device as often or reposition it as much, so it is easier to walk faster than many can with a 4-wheeled one.
- More Lightweight: 3-wheel rollator walkers have smaller frames than regular models. This makes them easier to move around with, and therefore, ultra-lightweight. Most standard walkers weigh anywhere from 1 to 20 pounds, but 3-wheel walkers, even those with baskets and other attached accessories, weigh between just 10 and 14 pounds.
- More Portable than Standard Models: Due to their smaller size, a 3-wheeled style rollator offers more portability, since it is generally easier to fold, and can fold up smaller than most standard walkers as well.
- Great for Traveling: The amazing advantage of the advanced portability of 3-wheel walkers is that they are perfect for travel. Because of their compact size both when opened and when folded up, they are very small and lightweight and can even be brought on planes. Further, they easily fit into storage compartments, can serve as carry-on luggage, and don’t take up much space in the trunk of a vehicle.
- Increased Maneuverability: One thing that makes tri walker 3 wheel rollators unique is that, because of their tripod design, they can maneuver much better than their 4-wheeled counterparts. Sharp turns are a breeze, and their ability to fit into smaller spaces makes them great for walking around inside a home. Of course, we recommend that users exercise extreme care when using tripod rollator walkers to avoid falling.