The power of Advil is now dedicated to helping children recover from pesky fevers, and aches and pains that accompany a fever. Advil Chewable has the same great fever fighting power of Children’s Advil, but without the dosing cup or water needed. The great grape taste is child friendly and child approved, and makes taking their medication less stressful!
Specifically designed for children ages 6 to 11 years of age, Advil Junior Strength Fever Reducer Chewable Tablets lasts up to 8 hours!
- This product doesn’t contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- Do not give more than directed
- Find the right dose by asking your doctor or pharmacist
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- For children under 48lbs, or under 6 years old, as a doctor before use
- 48-59lbs, or 6-8 years old: 2 tablets
- 60-71lbs, or 9-10 years old: 2 to 2 and a half tablets
- 75-95lbs, or 11 years old: 3 tablets
SINUS MEDICINE / NASAL SPRAY / NASAL RINSE
Cold or sinus infection getting you down? Our full line of nasal rinses, sprays and strips, in addition to various cold and sinus remedies such as phenylephrine and other nasal decongestants, will get you back to yourself in no time.
If you’re suffering from a cold or sinus infection, you may be dealing with a host of uncomfortable symptoms, including any of the following:
- Nasal Congestion
- Sinus Pressure
- Runny Nose
- Body Ache
- Head Congestion and/or Headache
- Chest Pressure
- Facial Swelling or Tenderness
- Difficulty Sleeping
Fortunately, at AvaCare Medical we’ve got the products you need to overcome these aches, pains and inconveniences.
Saline Nasal Spray
Sinus rinses such as the popular Neilmed Sinus Rinse, designed by the world-leading nasal irrigation brand, utilize a saline (saltwater) solution to ease mucous membrane inflation and restore moisture while rinsing out the nasal passages.
To quickly and easily clear your nostril and relieve nasal symptoms of sinus infections and cold, use a sinus cleaner, also known as a saline nasal spray. To use, simply tilt your head slightly to the right over a sink or basin and squeeze the saline solution up into the left nasal passage. The saline will travel up through the left nostril and emerge on the right side. Wipe your nose with a tissue or cloth to remove any remaining solution, then repeat this process, tilting your head to the left this time and rinsing your right nostril.
Other great sinus irrigation products include the famous neti pot, or the electronic version of a neti pot or nasal spray. Electronic nasal irrigation systems provide a way to perform sinus rinses with as little effort as possible. Read more