ADC’s all-new e-sphyg 3 captures blood pressure measurements with the touch of a button. Designed for busy professionals who value both accuracy and affordability, the e-sphyg 3 is the feature-packed, clinical-grade solution you’ve been waiting for. The traditional Adcuff variation features two-piece cuffs and bladders:
- Durable 210 denier nylon construction
- Integral flap that secures bladder and prevents bulging
- ADC’s proprietary Size Guide marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Longer limb ranges for improved patient coverage
- Gauge hang tab (on most sizes), bladder flap, and “property of” tag
- Hook-and-loop adhesive rated to a minimum of 30,000 open/close cycles
- Three-year warranty on cuffs
The e-sphyg 3 also features:
- Three cuff sizes: small adult, adult, and large adult
- Auto mode for quick readings in as little as 30 seconds
- Manual mode for auscultation with a stethoscope
- Customizable three-reading average mode with individual measurement display
- Last-reading memory and irregular heartbeat detection
- Oscillometric measurement with for systolic and diastolic blood pressures, pulse rate, and mean arterial pressure (MAP)
- High-capacity rechargeable battery and AC power adapter, standard
- For use with adult and pediatric patients
- Validated for pregnancy and preeclampsia
- Three-year warranty on unit
- The e-sphyg 3 features a self-standing design and built-in handle for portability.
- Made without phthalates or natural rubber latex. Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
We offer three optional platforms to optimize for your practice workflow:
- Desk Caddy (9003D) — Our optional Desk Caddy provides additional space to help keep cuffs and cords organized. Weighing only 8 ounces, the Desk Caddy attaches to the base of your e-sphyg 3 with four screws. Hardware included.
- Wall Mount (9003W) — Our Wall Mount is a custom deisgned plate that connects easily to the e-sphyg 3 and can be hung on the wall or an Adstation EENT system. The roomy, built-in basket keeps cuffs and cords organized. Hardware included.
- Mobile Stand (9003M) — Our rugged, easy-to-assemble mobile stand features five rolling casters (two locking) for room-to-room portability. Includes cuff storage basket and all hardware.
Or add our new optional carrying case for added portability:
- e-sphyg™ 3 Bag Padded Carrying Case (9003BAG)
Buy online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.