Have a question about this product?Ask us
Auto Re-Order & Save! More details
- For use with HEM-907XL blood pressure monitor
- Cart only; does not include monitor
- Wire mesh basket for convenient storage of cuff
Manufacturer Name:Omron Healthcare
Application:Blood Pressure Monitor Cart
Brand or Series:IntelliSense™
Frame Material:Stainless Steel
Number of Drawers or Shelves:1 Shelf / 1 Basket
Quantity Per Sell:1
Wheel Type:5 Casters
Drawers or Shelves Specifications:5-7/8 X 12 X 21-1/2 Inch Basket, 11 X 12 Inch Platform
Locking Type:Without Lock
BLOOD PRESSURE MONITORS
If you have high blood pressure and you’re looking for any type of blood pressure device, be it an Omron blood pressure monitor, or an aneroid sphygmomanometer, or another kind of blood pressure checker, you’ve come to the right place. AvaCare Medical carries a vast selection of wrist blood pressure monitors, and much more. We’re proud to provide our customers with nearly every type of blood pressure device available today.
Aside from our full selection of home blood pressure monitors, we also provide our site visitors with a wealth of well-researched, expert information on the topic of blood pressure. Discover how to get an accurate blood pressure test, find out how to choose a blood pressure monitor, and learn the answers to many other questions you’ve been wondering about ever since you found out that you’ve got high blood pressure.
How to Choose a Blood Pressure Monitor
The first thing to think about when choosing a blood pressure checker is whether you need an arm or wrist blood pressure monitor. Wrist blood pressure monitors are usually more comfortable and lightweight than arm monitors, but can be slightly less accurate, since it’s harder to properly position the wrist than it is to do so with the arm.
Once you’ve decided on whether to search for an arm or wrist monitor, here are a few more things to bear in mind.
- Accuracy: For patients with hypertension, it is extremely important to monitor blood pressure regularly and be aware of exact measurements. For this reason, a blood pressure monitor from a high quality brand such as Omron will ensure accuracy and, in turn, ensure better health care.
- Price: Good quality home blood pressure monitors can cost between $50 and $100. Look for a blood pressure machine in that price range. And do make sure to find out if your insurance will cover this health expense or not!Of course, health is priceless, and that’s something that no one should ever forget. If you believe that you will benefit from a more expensive blood pressure checker, and purchasing such a model won’t have you feeling stressed out (which will defeat the purpose of purchasing it), then go for the costlier one.
- User-Friendliness: Check out the blood pressure monitor reviews to see if the BP machines you’re looking into are easy to use. If it sounds like it’s going to be really complicated, skip it. There’s no need for you to get stressed out just from trying to figure out how to take your blood pressure!
- Focus on Features: You’ll want certain features depending on your needs. There are BP machines that can detect irregular heartbeat, ones with several cuffs, some with large, easily visible digits, and others with different features. See if you can find a BP machine that offers the features you want.
What is a Sphygmomanometer Used for?
An aneroid sphygmomanometer is a manual blood pressure cuff used to assess blood flow levels. Sphygmomanometers are usually used by medical students and licensed healthcare professionals; regular individuals seldom utilize manual blood pressure cuffs. The Sphygmomanometer does show results that are slightly more accurate than a digital blood pressure monitor, but digital blood pressure monitors are still more commonly used at home since the difference is not that drastic and most regular individuals don’t know how to work the aneroid sphygmomanometer, which is nearly as complicated to use as it sounds.