Assure Platinum Blood Glucose Monitoring System
by Arkray USA
Assure Platinum Blood Glucose Monitoring System by Arkray USA is designed for precision, accuracy and ease of use. Only needs 0.5 µL size blood drop to read. Results in just 7 seconds. Runs on AAA batteries (better than watch batteries), features an easy to read LCD backlit screen,
Utilizes auto-coding technology, has a 2 minute auto shut-off function, a 500 test memory capacity with time/date stamp, 7 second test time, plasma referenced results, the ProGuard control solution reminder, “Hypo” warning alerts, a strip release button, averaging function, and strip eject button. The first auto-code meter designed for long term care. No Coding Needed.
- Made on multiple people
- Keeps you in compliance with state regulations
- Eases infection control concerns
- “Hypo” warning alerts staff to take action
- ProGuard control solution reminder
- High precision and accuracy
- Small 0.5 µL sample size
- Plasma referenced results
- 7 second test time
- 2 minute Auto shut-off
- Time and date stamp
- LCD with backlight
- Up to 5,000 tests per battery charge
- Strip release button – no need to touch used strips
- ProGrip material allows secure hold on meter
- Top of meter strip insertion
- Easy to clean
Great for home or facility use, this glucose meter is the first auto-code meter designed for long term use. Not only does it help keep you in compliance with state regulations in your facility, but it is also designed to ease infection control concerns and provide highly accurate results that can be tested with the Assure Dose Control Solution.
Simply insert the strip in the top of the device, obtain the blood sample and touch the sample application tip at the end of the strip with a small 0.5 µL sample size of blood, and results will show within just 7 seconds. Each result is contained in the device memory (up to 500 tests) and can be averaged with the 7, 14, 30, and 90 day averaging function.
This meter features ProGrip material which makes it easy to hold, and can perform as many as 5,000 tests per battery charge. This easy to use device even shows “Hypo” warning alerts staff to take action for low test results, while the qcProGuard control solution reminder helps keep you in compliance.
- Memory: 500 tests with time & date stamp
- Averaging: 7, 14, 30, and 90 day averaging
- Power: Two 1.5V alkaline AAA batteries
- Size: 4.5″ x 2.5″ x 1.2″
- Weight: 2.8 oz (without batteries)
Buy Assure Platinum Blood Glucose Monitoring System online from a set aside SDVOSB Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business medical supplies company like Mountainside Medical Equipment that is certified with the United States Government.