Have a question about this product?Ask us
Auto Re-Order & Save! More details
Non-Adherent Dressing Telfa Pad 3 X 4 Inch Sterile
- Stays 7 days on all levels of drainage
- Painless removal from any wound
- May be used instead of VAC systems for heavy drainage management
- Self-adaptive dressing works on most, even on very complex wounds
- It actually senses the wound’s immediate needs and automatically adapts its function to guarantee moist wound healing at any moment of time
- If a wound or even part of it changes its state while the self-adaptive dressing is on, the dressing will automatically and reversibly change its function at this particular area
|Sell UOM: BX|
Manufacturer Name: Dukal
Manufacturer Number: 7575033
Application: Non-Adherent Dressing
Dimension UOM: IC
Weight UOM: LB
Dimensions: 3 X 4 Inch
Material: Telfa Pad
Quantity Per Sell: 100
NON-ADHESIVE DRESSING / NON-STICK DRESSING
Browse through our line of non-adhesive bandages and dressings for wounds! At AvaCare Medical, we offer non-adhesive dressings and bandages at prices you can afford, and from brands you can trust. Our selection includes Allevyn, Biatain, Tegaderm and Telfa non-adhesive dressings, as well as other options of non-stick wound dressings and bandages. Shop now!
What is a Non-Adhesive Dressing?
A non-adhesive dressing doesn’t feature a sticky backing. This makes it less likely for the dressing to cling to the wound. However, using a non-stick dressing does not guarantee that it won’t stick to the wound; if the wound is in the process of draining, and the dressing is changed relatively infrequently, there is a distinct possibility that the dressing will begin to cling to the wound.
Non-Adhesive Bandages Vs. Non-Adherent Dressings
Non-adhesive and non-adhering can definitely be termed as similar, and the two aforementioned terms are often used interchangeably yet they are decidedly different – they’re not the same thing. Here are some things to know about non-adhesive and non-adherent dressings, and their similarities and differences:
- Non-adhesive dressings for wounds don’t have a sticky backing, but can stick to a wound that is draining if the dressing is not changed often.
- Non-adherent dressings feature a shiny polyethylene film which is designed to ensure that the dressing doesn’t stick to the wound.
- A non-adherent pad is usually adhesive; such a dressing doesn’t have a sticky backing, and features a polyethylene film that resists adhering to the skin. However, a non-adhesive dressing is not necessarily non-adherent.