Incontinence Liner Abri-Man Special 28.74 Inch Length Heavy Absorbency Fluff Male Disposable
- This product is the largest in the Abri-Man range and is a similar size to our Abri-San Premium 9.
- The frontal double top dry acquisition layer means extra absorbency at the front of the product.
- This product would be most suitable for a gentleman that is experiencing full bladder loss.
- It is recommended that this pad is worn with fixation pants.
- This product is latex free.
|Absorbent Capacity: Heavy Absorbency|
Absorbent Core Material: Fluff
Backsheet Color: White
Backsheet Material: Breathable Textile Backing
Dimensions: 28.74 Inch Length
Quantity Per Sell: 84
Size: One Size Fits Most
Topsheet Color: White
Topsheet Material: NonWoven Topsheet
INCONTINENCE PADS FOR MEN / MEN’S UNDERWEAR LINERS FOR LEAKAGE
There are multiple solutions for active men with light incontinence, including pads designed for men. These male incontinence pads are worn inside normal underwear and are made anatomically to conform to the specific needs of men. Their use promotes dryness, comfort and leak protection.
- If you are dealing with light incontinence, a male incontinence shield will provide sufficient protection, certainly for daytime use. You may also want to consider a manhood pouch.
- For moderate incontinence, a male guard will provide improved protection. Male incontinence pouches can also be used.
- If you are experiencing heavy or maximum (total) incontinence but do not want to use a full pull up or diaper, you may want to try out the Abri-Man Special Incontinence Liner or a similar men’s pad for leakage that is indicated for use by men who have heavy to total urine loss.
Best Incontinence Pads for Men
The best types of urinary incontinence pads for men include male guards and shields as well as extra long liners. In addition to standard men’s underwear liners, another solution for male incontinence that can be used instead of diapers and pull ups are male pouches, which are absorbent male pads designed to fit around the user’s penis to provide superior leakage protection and discreetness. These pouches are also useful for men who prefer to wear boxers or other loose-fitting undergarments, for which men’s urine pads would not provide adequate protection.
The following comparison chart from x-top for men, a popular male pouch brand, demonstrates some of the intended benefits of pouches over traditional bladder control pads for men.